April 3, 2010

Blogger New Template Designer in Water Splash

This is my first post and i use based on well known Minima template then mixing it with the new Template Designer in blogger in draft, also add some codes and here you could seen it as Water Splash Template. Basically the idea is to make a new template with Transparent image background and use a rounded border as much as possible to make it more stylish. The design looks cool and does not make eye fatigue as it uses much soft blue color. This way will make me could explore all the images without loosing the SEO technique as it renders the Post first than the sidebar.
The worst thing is this template only works best (i mean views) on Firefox browser. IE still does not support many advanced CSS properties like border-radius. What do you think about my template here? Is it cool or not? Needs your comment. Next i will try to explain all the tweak to make your old template (based on Minima) to a new template designer easier. Just wait my post later on.

1 comment:

  1. pls tell me how to create this background to my blog.. mail me nila2010@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Don't Spam

Newer Posts Older Posts home
 
Down
Go TOP